This morning I was reading Fairly Happy's blog and decided to copy her idea of having my children write down ten things they like about themselves.
In case you can't read Luke's "special" writting...
1. I like to read.
2. I like arthropods.
3. I like to draw.
4. I like my appearance.
5. I like my family.
6. I like my friends.
7. I like the color of my eyes.
8. I like my long hair.
9. I like my imagination.
10. I like my home.
Once again, in case you can't read Isabel's special fancy writing...
1. I have green eyes.
2. I have brown hair.
3. My birthday is April 6th.
4. I have two sisters and one brother.
5. I'm not allergic to anything.
6. I'm organized.
7. I love math.
8. I'm good at memorizing things.
9. I fly in a lot of my dreams.
10. I have a great family.
Sylvia drew a picture of what she liked about herself. She explained to me that it is her imagination and in this picture she is imagining huge mushrooms.